It looks like the white balance is overly yellow, due to slowish shutter speeds picking up ambient light, with that ambient light slightly overriding the flash exposure. I dunno...I prefer a slightly less-yellow final color look, while some people actually prefer the more-yellow look. I will also add that on the photo of the two young ladies, dressed in pretty holiday dresses; I think the camera almost always benefits from a vertical orientation in a situation like that--it shows off the finery of the holiday season. I mean, the Christmas decorations in the upper left hand corner are also indicators of the holiday season, but I would have turned the camera to "tall" and stepped two steps to the right, then included just a hint of the Christmas decorations, and let 'er rip from that camera position, thus showing off the lovely ladies and including just a touch of the decor.
How do you think they look?