What's new

Some macro images in Japan

totoro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2006
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, here are some of my photos I have taken in Japan. I like macro photography a lot! For the rest of my gallery, visit http://eyeforphotos.com

Let me know what you think, comments appreciated :wink:

mantis1.jpg


fly3.jpg


flower3.jpg


redbug.jpg


hoverfly.jpg
 
I just saw these on the fredmiranda site. These a really good.
 
wow, these are really nice. Lovely composition and colours and DOF. Congrats & welcome :)
 
Wow very nice, i love 2 & 3. nice dof.
 
i love them!

the second one is stunning and special!

I want a macro lens! ;)
 
Thanks for the comments!

Alex, you should get one. You'll love spending time snooping around your garden or local park for interesting subjects and capturing them with your camera! It is a really rewarding and satisfying way to spend some free time! If your hobby is photography, don't miss out in this area =)
 
Oh wow very nice colours :)
 
Those are some really badass pictures :thumbup:

I wish I could take macro pictures like that ^^
 
Great macros. Sometimes almost abstract.
I love the DOF and the soft colors. Beautiful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom