Some more flowers...

ketan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for viewing,
if there is something that I can do to improve, kindly write. Your feed back is valuable.
Thank you.

Image 01
IMG_1517.jpg

Image 02
IMG_1512.jpg

Image 03
IMG_1513.jpg

Image 04
IMG_1514.jpg

Image 05
IMG_1506.jpg

Image 06
IMG_1495.jpg

Image 07
IMG_1510.jpg

Ketan

Guys, 34 views and no response! I thought that all of you are out there to encourage a newbe!:(

I see a big improvement! I would go read up on the rule of thirds now

Wow... very nice. Are you living in South East Asia... Malaysia ?
Thanks guppyman, I am from India and working in Dubai (UAE) Middle East since 1993.
Ketan

I see a big improvement! I would go read up on the rule of thirds now

Thanks, I have started reading (studying) Rule of third and Golden Mean...

Ketan

Agreed with the rule of thirds...They look good though.

I dont know if its just my eye or what but the border seems to look better on the outside where its darker. It looks to me that the photos are lighter on the inside...I think it takes away from the contrast and color which are great in the photos. just my opinion...good shots though.

I agree. I like a little more contrast. Personal preference, but I think on the
outside of your borders looks like the right contrast for my tastes anyway.

transaxion,castrol, Guys you have 6x6 vision.
You are right. I have kept more saturation outside border.
I have only one question,
(1) whether you dislike the way border is structured i.e. with higher saturation or
(2) you prefer the saturation that I have kept outside border should be all over the photo.
ketan​

if these were my photos I would have put the lighter stuff on the outside...reverse the way the border is. more saturated on the inside where the subject is and less saturated around the outside.

I think its a good border, I just would have tweaked it a bit. I use black for a border so I think yours probably took a little bit more work and I like the way it looks.

I have seen the photographs posted by others and liked also.
But when I did it for my photos I was not much impressed.
I will surely try to work the way you have suggested. It is not much of work, save a small 'action' in photoshop and apply to all photos.
Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back