bobaab
TPF Noob!
Im loving every moment with this camera guys!
Here's some pictures I took with it so far:
DIY Flash Diffuser test image
My Buddy's new 3-series
Berries left behind
Me and My Buddy in the reflection off his car's headlights
All these pictures were taken with Canon's 50mm f/1.8 lense. None of these pictures were touched up, only resized. I'm happy with the quality of this camera so far and plan to do much more with it
EDIT:
Another picture for you guys
Here's some pictures I took with it so far:
DIY Flash Diffuser test image
My Buddy's new 3-series
Berries left behind
Me and My Buddy in the reflection off his car's headlights
All these pictures were taken with Canon's 50mm f/1.8 lense. None of these pictures were touched up, only resized. I'm happy with the quality of this camera so far and plan to do much more with it
EDIT:
Another picture for you guys
