Some new shots of mine

Boz Mon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heres some random stuff that I have been messing around with lately. Let me know what I can do to make it better. Thanks in advace
blackandwhiteflower2ow6.jpg

blackandwhitefloweryx4.jpg

firejugglergq9.jpg

chaosaj3.jpg

redandgreenok9.jpg

Cool, I like the first one. The vertical crop doesn't do too much for me. I think a diagonal approach to the "fire" one would have been better instead of it being straigt upside down. Keep it up.

I like the first daisy image. The fire image doesn't do much for me. The shadows are too harsh and I don't particularly care for the angle. The fire works are very nice. I especially like the first one.

Good work on the fireworks images, however they generally work better if there is something to 'anchor' them, a building, the horizon, etc... I very much like your first image. Good job on the selective colouration.

I originally thought your fireworks were gorgeous but a good point was made...
Good work on the fireworks images, however they generally work better if there is something to 'anchor' them, a building, the horizon, etc... I very much like your first image. Good job on the selective colouration.

I still love 'em either way. The daisy's look very nice as well. I love the contrast. The fire pic doesn't do anything for me. Perhaps if the written word was right side up...I'm not sure. For me, something is off...

The first two embodies a great idea, but I feel the execution could be more solid..mainly the rule of thirds could have been observed to make for an more interesting image. Sorry if I sound harsh. I personally believe you have AMAZING ideas :]

The daisy shots were pretty much winged on site. I didnt think they would turn out like they did but when I opened them in photoshop it didnt look good seeing as how the grill was half red and half black. The fireworks on the other hand, I didnt have much of a backdrop but I do have some wider shots with water and such. I'll post some up. Thanks for the comments guys, keep em' coming :thumbup:

I like the daisy. If you are doing any extra processing, I'd bump up the brightness and contrast somewhat. (I tested it out in GIMP and it looks a little better imo).

Good stuff.

Edit: posted it here:
blackandwhiteflower2ow6cz8.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back