Some of magic magic magic Montenegro

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There is Budva. Old town.

16.jpg

There is mausoleum of Negush. He was a ruler of Crnogora. His mausoleum is situated on mountain Lovchen. Lovchen is 1700 metres high.

17.jpg

There is Budva anew.

19.jpg

Roofs of Monenegro's hauses usually look like this.

20.jpg

You really do take some really, really good shots Elektro, and these shots are no exception. My favorites in this group are the mausoleum and the house roofs.

I'm really enjoying the every pictures but the second is my favorite. It looks like a very peacful place. The person walking in the distance adds a lot to it too.

These are all wonderful, but I like the second one the most too. What a view in the background!

my favorite is the third image with the female woman posing in a flexable manner. She blends in perfect with the structure of the mountains. I also can see this in black and white

The first one is somewhat centered in the image where it is between mountains and sky and the warm yellow/gold tones make it stand out

The second I would have to say has very nice contrast and exposure and I could not imagine it if the image was flipped horizontally or was zoomed in.

The last has very nice repitition and the colors are very warm.

Most reactions

Back