Some of TinyTogger's Latest

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know one or two people are interested in how my eldest, Ruby, is getting on with her photography.
The answer is, she is doing pretty good, although she doesn't take as many photos as she did. She goes in fits and starts...but whe she does do it, she is pretty good...in the last competition at my camera club, she beat me convincingly with both her entries...

So here is a handful of images from the last couple or three months...all taken by TinyTogger (aged 8 and a 1/4)

Andy Warhol inspired:

Dinner for Marilyn by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

Recent edits from the Airshow in July:

multicolour by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

Red Arrows Split by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

And 2 from The Royal Armouries, Leeds. Both beat my entries in an Architecture & Record competition at camera club!

02Nov2013 Royal Armouries Hall of Steel 2 by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

02Nov2013 Royal Armouries Hall of Steel by Tiny Togger, on Flickr

Posted more as "Show & Tell" than anything else, but critique is always passed on to TinyTogger to help her improve. :)

I know one or two people are interested in how my eldest, Ruby, is getting on with her photography.
The answer is, she is doing pretty good, although she doesn't take as many photos as she did. She goes in fits and starts...but whe she does do it, she is pretty good...in the last competition at my camera club, she beat me convincingly with both her entries...

So here is a handful of images from the last couple or three months...all taken by TinyTogger (aged 8 and a 1/4)

Andy Warhol inspired:

And 2 from The Royal Armouries, Leeds. Both beat my entries in an Architecture & Record competition at camera club!

Posted more as "Show & Tell" than anything else, but critique is always passed on to TinyTogger to help her improve. :)

"Help her improve"???? On these shots? Are you kidding? There's hardly any room for improvement, they're already seriously good...

So, when is she going to register at TPF?

OK. When is she going to start giving courses? I think she's ready.

I wonder what she's going to be when she grows up... :lol:

In all seriousness, now, that's incredible, and leaps and bounds beyond what I can do. Stunning. Very talented little shutterbug you've got there. More talented than 99.9% of adults I know...

What? 8 years old?

I can't remember how I was thinking when I was 8, but certainly I wasn't thinking like this!

wow is a proper word

Andy Warhol inspired:

"Help her improve"???? On these shots? Are you kidding? There's hardly any room for improvement, they're already seriously good...

Thank you. I will tell her. :)

So, when is she going to register at TPF?

She's a little young to be joining internet forums, I am afraid. :)
She does have a Flickr where you can look at her progress from the beginning in 2011. :)

OK. When is she going to start giving courses? I think she's ready.

Heh heh...she possibly could...:)

They're all excellent, but #s 1 & 4 are stellar!

Thank you. The first she took in the studio. We had seen these limited edition soup tins with Warhol's signature on the side and fancied having some fun with them. I showed her some of Warhol's work, and she decided on a single can, with a yellowed look to it. She did the PP herself (with some guidance, of course).
The 4th is the Hall of Steel at our Royal armouries exhibition in Leeds. It is shot into a mirro which is angled up to look up the tower. She did vey well with the angle of the shot. :)

Tiny Togger is kind of awesome....

Thank you. She takes after her dad! ( ;) )

I wonder what she's going to be when she grows up... :lol:

In all seriousness, now, that's incredible, and leaps and bounds beyond what I can do. Stunning. Very talented little shutterbug you've got there. More talented than 99.9% of adults I know...

She has many dreams, and photography is only part...she could be great at it...but when is she going to find the time, between teaching, being a surgeon, helping disabled children (her sister has disabilities :) ) and being an astronaut?

What? 8 years old?

I can't remember how I was thinking when I was 8, but certainly I wasn't thinking like this!

wow is a proper word

She still does kiddie stuff too. :)
She just has a couple of extra talents which are a little beyond her years. :)
Very proud of her. :)

great work.....:)

Thank you. :)

Most reactions

Back