Some people are truly sick...

its a sad story true, but look at the face of that kid, he looks to be about the most stupid thing that has ever walked the earth. i blame the parents.

LittleMan said:
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

:angry1:

me too man. i couldnt even read half of it i started to feel sick.

MDowdey said:
its a sad story true, but look at the face of that kid, he looks to be about the most stupid thing that has ever walked the earth. i blame the parents.

God, that is just awful...

I dunno, part of me wonders just what is going on in his head... what would cause him to WANT to do that and how he would justify it. His parents may have had something to do with it, but I think that excuse is overused. Most of these types of crimes are committed by people with antisocial personality disorder- those that lack the ability to empathize and have no regard for the rights or wellbeing of others. I know there's no way to justify rape or animal cruelty, but I can't help but feel sorry for the guy...

What disturbs me the most is that the focus of the story is raping the dog and NOT the two little girls

tr0gd0o0r said:
What disturbs me the most is that the focus of the story is raping the dog and NOT the two little girls

I was struck by the same thing. The whole article turned my stomach.

i'm guessing that the "molesting the 2 girls thing" was covered in a different article... this is probably icing on the cake beyond the other horrors he's allegedly committed. that's probably why the article focused on teh dog and not the 2 girls.

after reading this type of article, all i can do is just shake my head and wonder what people are thinking when they do something like that.

AHHHHHHHHhh........ It all just makes me sick. I still say we should go back to the way things used to be and cut off whatever you abuse others with....that would help eliminate all the second time occurances drastically. I agree with Scott though here...it could be the parents but chances are the kid is screwed up in the head!

that's awful. I have no idea why some people are so stupid! Another ones we don't need on Earth...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back