some photography from Panama

hayleyfraser24

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
hayleyfraserphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im just back from my honeymoon in Panama and thought id share some of my favourite shots, We were in the City and then stayed in this little beach cabin for 10 days, it was paradise. I hope my images do it justice! The starlight shot is an unusual one. It looks like a sunset in the background but its lightning going off on the opposite island. Comments and critique welcome

1 Rainbow

2 Rainbow with beach cabin

4 Starlight

5 The City

Im still picking my Jaw up from the floor and drooling over my monitor. I hope I can even come close to that level of photography. Im in awe!

How on earth did you manage number 4? Is it multiple exposures or do you know something I dont?:lol:

Beautiful shots.. #4 and #5 are gorgeous. Very nice shots.

How on earth did you manage number 4? Is it multiple exposures or do you know something I dont?:lol:
The starlight shot was a 30 second exposure. It was only possible because the lightning storm in the background created enough light for a good exposure :)

:clap: Um, can you share link info on the beach cabins? I like to dream.

I miss night skies in the desert. You could see every star in the sky.

That's the ONLY thing I miss.. but still, it was nice. :lmao:

These are lovely! I'll have dreams tonight of sleeping in one of those little sleeping cabins on the water...

I've always wanted to go to Panama. My grandfather lived and worked there for quite a few years from the early 40s until the early 50s. I'd love to go and take pictures of some of the places I see in HIS pictures. I think he was mostly on the other end of Panama from this lovely resort though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back