rallyxe TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Sep 15, 2005 #1 I went to a safari park in holland one the weekend and took some pics, a few i cheated with and tried infrared on PS :meh: anyway thanks for looking!
I went to a safari park in holland one the weekend and took some pics, a few i cheated with and tried infrared on PS :meh: anyway thanks for looking!
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #2 nice shots, I really like "on the Lookout"!
doenoe TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2005 Messages 4,267 Reaction score 23 Location Hoorn, The Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2005 #3 very nice shots. I like the IR ones too BTW, i see that you visit alot of Dutch zoo's. Do you live in Holland, or just visit it alot?
very nice shots. I like the IR ones too BTW, i see that you visit alot of Dutch zoo's. Do you live in Holland, or just visit it alot?
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Sep 15, 2005 #4 Good shots, enjoyed all of them. There is something about the sleeping wild dog that really grabs my attention, may be the log kind of mimiking the dogs pattern and the purple making it a little surreal. On the lookout is very nicely framed
Good shots, enjoyed all of them. There is something about the sleeping wild dog that really grabs my attention, may be the log kind of mimiking the dogs pattern and the purple making it a little surreal. On the lookout is very nicely framed
rallyxe TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Sep 15, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 doenoe said: very nice shots. I like the IR ones too BTW, i see that you visit alot of Dutch zoo's. Do you live in Holland, or just visit it alot? Click to expand... My parents live here so i usually come here for up to six months a year sometimes.
doenoe said: very nice shots. I like the IR ones too BTW, i see that you visit alot of Dutch zoo's. Do you live in Holland, or just visit it alot? Click to expand... My parents live here so i usually come here for up to six months a year sometimes.