pavement05 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 #1 sorry im working with a canon powershot 200, so the quality isnt great. um, tell me what u think?
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Mar 2, 2006 #2 It looks like like you got to use the digital zoom on these... though, i really like the last one
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #3 love the second one...got a great urban vibe to it :thumbsup:
pavement05 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 2, 2006 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Mar 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 only the last one had zoom on it but thanks. oh and thats RJD2 in the last one, i snapped it at a concert i went to. haha. i dunno if u know of him...
only the last one had zoom on it but thanks. oh and thats RJD2 in the last one, i snapped it at a concert i went to. haha. i dunno if u know of him...
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #5 Cool shots. Looks like dude should have moved that bike
M mannella TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2006 Messages 300 Reaction score 2 Location Temagami Ontario Canada Mar 2, 2006 #6 I like the first one great composition.--Lenny
joyride TPF Noob! Joined Dec 21, 2005 Messages 361 Reaction score 0 Location Kalamazoo Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 2, 2006 #7 interesting shots. #2 confused me by all the reflections. I really like the one of RJD2 (I usually draw late at night to his music. I love 2 more dead).
interesting shots. #2 confused me by all the reflections. I really like the one of RJD2 (I usually draw late at night to his music. I love 2 more dead).
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Mar 2, 2006 #8 i like them all! keep 'em coming. :thumbup: