Some random stuff from backup discs.

Nacho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I was digging through some old backup discs, looking for one photo in particular, and I came across some others that made me grin. :D

This first was not taken by me, I just had it saved from somewhere and thought it was a way nice photo.
98_m_fuji.jpg

This one is not taken by me since I am the one in the dirt. It is a reenactment of a fake crash I did to freak my friend out. It worked, he rolled up on his slower quad and started going nuts thinking I was hurt... yeah I am an evil prankster. :sexywink: He still gets pissy to this day when it is brought up. HAHA!
IMAGE073.jpg

This one is just cool because ya don't see it much out camping. The "all nighter" log we threw on the fire turned out to have a rotted center, so it burnt through and gave us this. A log candle. :D
candlelog.jpg

This one is more serious, but still not all that great of quality. Taken at Salt Creek State Park in Washington State.
WA03.jpg

This last one is the one I was looking for.
The fat monolith.
BigRock.jpg

It is really only a few feet tall, I just got as low as I could to make it look huge. Meh, kinda worked, just was trying some different stuff.

Most reactions

Back