benwiggins
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2007
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- asheville NC
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
...I have been spending a lot of time behind the lens lately. here are some things i have come up with.
I drive by this on the way home from the job site every day and have been eyeballing it for quite some time. Its a man made spill way under a bridge. the light is always too hot but this evening close to dusk it was overcast and drizzly so i seized the moment. shot with a 75-300 lens, tripod, timer. iso 400 and shutter speeds between 3.2 and 4 seconds.
next some shots I grabbed while I was doing some work for a flyfishing guidebook.
the last few are various shots from around.
hope you enjoy them.
I drive by this on the way home from the job site every day and have been eyeballing it for quite some time. Its a man made spill way under a bridge. the light is always too hot but this evening close to dusk it was overcast and drizzly so i seized the moment. shot with a 75-300 lens, tripod, timer. iso 400 and shutter speeds between 3.2 and 4 seconds.
next some shots I grabbed while I was doing some work for a flyfishing guidebook.
the last few are various shots from around.
hope you enjoy them.