What's new

Some shots around Charlotte, NC

MightyLeeMoon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 27, 2006
Messages
259
Reaction score
0
Location
Charlotte, NC
I had gotten away from taking pics for a while with some other things going on in life...but...recently dusted off the camera and dove back in!

Here are some shots around town...

gas.jpg


parking-02.jpg


statue.jpg


street-01.jpg


And then our house...

House-01.jpg


and garage...

Garage-01.jpg


And our puppy...

Forest-01.jpg
 
Nice shots. I'm right down the road from you in the Burlington area. #1 and #2 are the best of the bunch in my eyes. The others don't really lend themselves to the HDR treatment, IMO. I'd love to find a parking structure like that around here for some car photoshoots.
 
Thanks!

Yea...I probably went overboard with the HDR stuff when I first figured it out. The shots of our house were the first 2 shots I did in HDR...so they were kind of a test. ;-)
 
2 hands down for me although 1 and 3 are pretty cool also. Cute dog too. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom