Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As always, thanks for any input.

20090612-DSC_0003.jpg

20090612-DSC_0035.jpg

20090612-DSC_0058-1.jpg

Last edited:
I like these... thinking they're pretty much so, good to go :) If forced, #1 would rank as my favorite :) Job well done.

#1 seems a bit bland to me. The sky in #2 is really cool and I like the wheat in the foreground. I would probably just crop the one out-of-place looking wheat stalk off the bottom. #3 I also like, the grain on the fence gives it a nice look.

#1 - The horizon line is cutting the image in half. Decide which is more important, the sky or the earth and then place the horizon on the appropriate Rule Of Thirds line. Part of the image seems overexposed...did you use a GND? The PP work is kinda unusual too. Did you desaturate?

#2 - I think this shot would have worked better if you moved the truck down to the 1/3 line and left 2/3 for the sky...amazing colors in the clouds. I think the image could have been lightened up a tiny bit.

#3 - 15 second exposure? I like this shot the best of the three. Lots of nice compositional elements working here.

Here's a slight re-crop of #2 and some lighting changes.

20090612-DSC_0035-2.jpg

A higher angle on the third shot might have created different layers in the image. As it is, the fence posts (and as such, the fence) are visually on a level with the mountains behind them. That mashes them together, and a definite foreground - middle - background could work quite well in this shot.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will admit that I am much harsher on my own shots than you guys seem to be. Either that's good news, or you guys are going easy on me.

Any more C&C?

More pictures, let me know what you think.

20090612-DSC_0035.jpg

20090612-DSC_0041-1.jpg

A little too much PP work for my tastes. I like the composition in the second image.

Most reactions

Back