Some Shots from Vacations

sparelink

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are a few shots that I took during Christmas week while we are at Disney World. They were all shot on a Nikon D3300 with the 18-55mm kit lens. This was my first week with this camera, I upgraded from the D60 I had before.

Feel free to tear them apart, I fell that they are decent photos, I really wasn't there to take pictures, but I did manage to take a few.

If you want to see more: Disney World 2015
Disney World 2015-5 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-9 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-12 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-13 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-16 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-17 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-20 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-25 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-26 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice pics.I love the 3rd one and the last one.All of them are amazing , but I like those 2 the most.

Nice pics! I really like that 2nd to last one in b&w. Great sky in the Big Thunder shot - I wish there was a train going by!

Nice pics.I love the 3rd one and the last one.All of them are amazing , but I like those 2 the most.
Thank you, I just wish I didnt have the cell phones in the picture.

Nice pics! I really like that 2nd to last one in b&w. Great sky in the Big Thunder shot - I wish there was a train going by!
I wish I could have got a good train one too. Maybe next time.

This was an issue for me too on my recent trip. Trying to get some decent fireworks shots but no matter where I stood, there was someone holding up their cell phone filming the show. I ended up chopping off the bottom of the castle in order to avoid them which produced less than ideal results!

Here are a few shots that I took during Christmas week while we are at Disney World. They were all shot on a Nikon D3300 with the 18-55mm kit lens. This was my first week with this camera, I upgraded from the D60 I had before.

Feel free to tear them apart, I fell that they are decent photos, I really wasn't there to take pictures, but I did manage to take a few.

If you want to see more: Disney World 2015
Disney World 2015-5 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-9 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-12 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-13 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-16 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-17 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-20 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-25 by jerred marshall, on Flickr

Disney World 2015-26 by jerred marshall, on Flickr
Nice photos!

I wish I could have got a good train one too. Maybe next time.
I haven't saw your phone tehre.I thought that was a far screen.Anyway that is awsome.That phone looks great there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back