willyp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Avalon, Northern Beaches, Sydney, Australia
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
new to the photo game. love travelling and took a canon 10D on my last trip. here are some photos. looking for any advice you can give me.

cheers wil

WILL1_140.jpg

turkishcouple.jpg

sunrise.jpg

oldturkishdude.jpg

IMG_4552.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4357.jpg

IMG_4344.jpg

IMG_4271.jpg

IMG_4253.jpg

IMG_4230.jpg

IMG_4096.jpg

IMG_4080.jpg

IMG_4042.jpg

IMG_3989.jpg

IMG_3771.jpg

IMG_3770.jpg

IMG_3555.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_2717.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1676.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1148.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0852.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

campsite.jpg

camels.jpg

WILL1_120.jpg

You did a superb job on these and I can't even begin to choose which ones I lke better than others, but perhpas it will be easier to get specific comments if you just put a number above each.

Once again, fantastic pictures

Great group of shots! Lots of detail.
Also lots of different types of shots. Too many to comment on each one or style, especially since they're not numbered.

Wow! These are all excellent pictures, especially the portraits. I really like the one at the chess table. It seems like that guy is in disbelief that he lost (if he lost).

Thought one: wow, these are good.
Thought two: wow, these are MANY.
Thought three: cool - he was in Turkey and some Arabic countries, by the look of these!
Thought four: dang, they are not spaced, let alone numbered.
Thought five: these are too many pics in one thread.

There are just too many good ones to pick a favourite, but you definitely have a good eye for travel photography! As other have said, your portraits and candids are the strongest here, but your other styles of showing us the areas you have visited are also remarkable :thumbup:

What a nice series...very interesting subjects and characters. I felt I was right there with you, and I could even feel the sun! Thank you for sharing!

There are some really great shots here. I think most have already said what I was going to say...I would number them and put a space between each.

I really like the portraits as well, and the one shot that I thought was ice on the water, but after looking at all of them, I'm gonna guess the Dead Sea? But I could be way wrong. I like the desert shots, but I think if I could only pick one would be the little boy looking at the camera while his mate smokes a fatty (or whatever that is).

Good job :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back