thanks for the replies guys and girls. sorry about the no spacing and numbering, but i'm kinda new to this and wasnt completely sure gow to put them on. i put a new thread up the other day with them spaced and numbered.
i realise that i put heaps up but had afew hundred to pick from to put up...and im very indecisive.
Wow!
I recognized Jordan and Israel, London and Boston.
The man with a big cap - is it Georgia? Or Moldova?
The white building is a library, so the sign says. A greek/slavic name written with latin letters. Where is it?
And I bet that a man watching chess game, the one with a yellow shirt and a navy pullover, is russian.
Great pictures!
I really love 2, 3, and 4 and the sihouettes. As many have already said, it is easier to view and comment if they are numbered and there are spaces between each photo, but other than that, you have a great eye.