What's new

Some vacation shots..

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,004
Reaction score
524
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't been beat up lately so I thought I'd post some shots for C&C.. Next month will be a year that I've had my camera and I "think" I've made some progress and I'm hoping some of you see it! :???:

1)My son doing his favorite thing..rolling in the sand. I swear he brought home half the beach in his hair!! :lol:
7714926998_c362068490_z.jpg


2)
7714927908_64a962a572_z.jpg


3)
7714928080_046db5ac51_z.jpg


4)These crabs were running all over the beach..I used my macro lens. It was tough trying to catch up to them!
7714927540_9788e23c32_z.jpg


5) We were walking along the beach and came across this toy in the sand..
7714927294_589db3eab4_z.jpg
 
were you staying on Oahu?

I actually like #5, the land shark.

your son doesn't look like he's having much fun in #1
 
Makes me want to go on vacation! But really, I love the pictures. The one of the toy is my favorite. Really creative!
 
were you staying on Oahu?

I actually like #5, the land shark.

your son doesn't look like he's having much fun in #1

Yes, we stayed at Nimitz Beach. My son was actually having fun, but I see what your saying. Thanks for the feedback! :)
 
I like #3, the color and symmetry is very nice!
 
Yes, #5 is the best, the image you got accidently .... #4 is also lovely.... in #1, your son is too serious :D

i like the cheerful expression of the person in #2
:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom