Some Water Shots

djwisely

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi! Here are some shots of water that i did a while ago. At the time, i had never done photography like this, so they arent extravagant. But i think thy are okay :3

View attachment 5259

$image-2722867066.jpg

$image-1205501827.jpg

Opinions? :3

Ignore this square picture lol

Attachments

• $image-2694108383.jpg
    $image-2694108383.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 99
I have yet to try my first water drops... :p

The perspective on the second one is interesting. I don't think I've seen water drops like that before.
Usually they're done sideways like your first shot (at least that's the impression I get from all the water drop photo's I've seen xD), I like this different view though.

On the first shot I'd like to see those drops going upwards at the top of the image to be in focus.
It feels a bit like you missed focus there. You might've done it intentional... I don't know. It just feels that way. :p

The third is a bit... boring? Not sure...
I'm kind of wondering what exactly I'm seeing there. It also looks out of focus.

All in all I think the second is definitely the best.

Judobreaker said:
I have yet to try my first water drops... :p

The perspective on the second one is interesting. I don't think I've seen water drops like that before.
Usually they're done sideways like your first shot (at least that's the impression I get from all the water drop photo's I've seen xD), I like this different view though.

On the first shot I'd like to see those drops going upwards at the top of the image to be in focus.
It feels a bit like you missed focus there. You might've done it intentional... I don't know. It just feels that way. :p

The third is a bit... boring? Not sure...
I'm kind of wondering what exactly I'm seeing there. It also looks out of focus.

All in all I think the second is definitely the best.

Thanks for your input! :D and you are right about the focus with the first one. The range with the focus is very small and i didnt use a tripod :p so its very touchy.

Yes, focus in macro work is rather tricky. It's easy to miss it.
Don't worry though, practice makes perfect. I handhold nearly all of my macro shots and I'm missing focus a lot less than I used to. ^^

Most reactions

New Topics

Back