Somebody help me

Yeah - don't even mention any alt processes. Once you've been lured into Terri's lair, you're really sunk for good. Can anyone say Bromoil? :lol:

When I first joined this H*ll-hole I posted 2,000 inside 2 months. Then I sought professional help and the drugs are working fine.
I suggest you see your doctor as a matter of some urgency and tell him you have a severe attack of TPF-itis. He'll prescribe something.
The other option is cold turkey - rip your 'phone line out and put the computer in the bin.

Hertz van Rental said:
When I first joined this H*ll-hole I posted 2,000 inside 2 months. Then I sought professional help and the drugs are working fine.
I suggest you see your doctor as a matter of some urgency and tell him you have a severe attack of TPF-itis. He'll prescribe something.
The other option is cold turkey - rip your 'phone line out and put the computer in the bin.

Noooooooo!

You'll never take my modem alive! :x

photogoddess said:
Yeah - don't even mention any alt processes. Once you've been lured into Terri's lair, you're really sunk for good. Can anyone say Bromoil? :lol:
:twisted: I can!

mysteryscribe said:
The worst thing is I sound like I know what Im talking about and I havent a clue.

Ooops :oops: Is that bad?
I mean I have been doing so day after day on here for MORE THAN TWO YEARS NOW!!!! :shock:
And people even say they hope for me to say on for many years to come :shock:

And once hooked there IS no escape.
Not even hope for any.
So stop struggling already and keep posting comments. I love comments on my pics! (Friendly ones, of course ;)) And I am sure so does everyone else. So there... where do you want to go?

You're almost there to the stage of acceptance... :lol:

Would it make you feel better if we asked you questions so you would have more of a reason to feel the need to post?

If so... What is your favorite type of film?
What is your favorite camera to shoot with?
What is your favorite subject to shoot?

I'm sure more will follow suit. :D

I have cameras that need testing.... I haven't had a shower since I signed on... I have email that haven't been opened.... (there is an up side to that... I dont have any new viruses....

In short Im part of the madness. It is like the old science fiction movie the blob... got everybody but steve mcqueen and if you ask who steve mcqueen is im moving to a older forum

I won't ask :greenpbl:!
So stay.
Even this attempt to escape has failed :lol:

Most reactions

Back