Something I've been working on...

Looks like some quality work. One suggestion I would make is that you either move your landing gear to the center, or better still, add a second one on the beam on the other side. Speaking from experience, even if you use it solely to hook and unhook, it's probably not going to last long.

Looks like some quality work. One suggestion I would make is that you either move your landing gear to the center, or better still, add a second one on the beam on the other side. Speaking from experience, even if you use it solely to hook and unhook, it's probably not going to last long.

Yeah ideally the tongue jack is suppose to be in the middle but when I tried it there's no room to properly flip it up and lock it. I can't add a second one on the other side because the anti-sway bar is in the way. Luckily I calculated the trailer is light enough and the extra cross beams are helping so the frame is strong enough and so far it doesn't flex.

Looking good in the new photos.

Sadly my only bit of trailer advice is to make DARN sure you know how the brake works!
One time me and another volunteer were tasked to move the water-butt to refill some troughs. The whole way there we figured that the truck we had just wasn't liking pulling so much water as it was struggling! It wasn't till we got there that we saw the wheels steaming and white hot!

(in our minor defence I'm fairly sure it had been left with the brake off without us knowing - hence why we'd then flicked the bar and got going without thinking).

:raises hand meekly: I was thinking it could become a darkroom.

But my brain just seems to go there. :icon_mrgreen:

I see no reason why it can't be a mild-mannered darkroom by day and a cozy private pub for friends and family by night. :trink39:

Tiny houses are the rage I guess. Yours might just be useful to get away from Holiday guests:345:

Most reactions

Back