What's new

Something someone said today....

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
2,471
Reaction score
30
Location
West Palm Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Beginning photographers worry about camera bodies
Intermediate photographers worry about camera lenses
Advanced photographers worry about light



Kinda rings true...
 
What if you worry about all three simultaneously?
 
I think your brain explodes.

Ah, so that explains my stress level lately! I thought it was just having four very energetic little kids running about all the time :lol:
 
Actually I think #3 is far more important. You can have the best camera and lenses on the planet, but if you have no light? You'll have nothing worth shooting. I
 
I wouldn't consider myself advanced, but lighting seems to be what I'm always worried about, because I can never seem to get it right. :grumpy:
 
You've already got a good body though.






wait







that sounded dirty.:blushing:
 
I like that, thats a funny true statment.
kinda like:
when your 2yo you worry about messing yourself
when your 22yo you worry about having friends
when your 42yo you worry about makeing money
when your 62yo you worry about having friends
when your 82yo you worry about messing yourself
life is a tuff circle!
 
It's fun to have nice gear, but I wouldn't blame any of my really good pictures on the gear... it's a combination of my modest skill and some luck most of the time.
 
Beginning photographers worry about camera bodies
Intermediate photographers worry about camera lenses
Advanced photographers worry about light

Kinda rings true...

The only thing I'll say about that is that even the best photographer can't always capture his or her vision if the equipment just isn't there.

I worry about my D60 body. Here's why: in low light and at high iso, it produces far too much noise. When you do long exposures, you end up with a couple dozen hot pixels (especially blues and reds).

But I suppose that's really worrying about light, since with more light, it wouldn't be an issue.
 
I think your brain explodes.

this is why I always wear a crash helmet - should my mind expload at least it keeps most of it together in one place!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom