What's new

Something someone said today....

Yep, that sounds about right. Heck, I plan on getting like 4 lenses before upgrading my Rebel XS.

I've bought 4 since getting my rebel and I'm upgrading one and hoping for another 3 before I get a new body ;)
 
. . . try to figure out how to make yourself into a better photographer!

I agree. I think having nice equipment without the skills to go with it can make you a worse photographer. I just got a camera that exceeds my skill level and I could just [try to] fall back on the awesome-ness of the camera, but instead it is helping me see how much work I still have to do.

That is why I'm here trying to get some help and inspiration.
 
I don't think better equipment could ever make you worse at something... Maybe it's just me.
 
not any more of one than if they were using the cheaper version.
 
But Rap isn't really music - is it?

As for better making worse - it so can - a large format manual only digital/film camera body would make some look right fools if they move up from a point and shoot ;)

Everything has its limits ;)
 
OK... I just have to add this::popcorn:

Thanks for the laughs, guys...........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom