What's new

Something someone said today....

This reminds me... I've been married for almost 3 months now. It's time I had dirty photos of the wife!
 
yeah, she's already sent me some that she took with HER camera... needless to say, I brought pixel peeping to a whole nuva level!
 
yeah, she's already sent me some that she took with HER camera... needless to say, I brought pixel peeping to a whole nuva level!

pffffffffffffffffffffft
As if - its not till you've spent 2 hours putting a fly's eye segments back that you've really started to pixel peep ;)
 
There's easy reasoning behind that. The advanced photographer already has the bodies and lenses he needs, so the only thing left to worry about it lighting.
 
Wait a minute...isn't lighting available to all but cave dwellers?
 
Never have so many tried so hard to miss the point of something so simple.
 
Off topic, but I remember years ago seeing a video of a fashion photog that used disposable cameras for very high end shoots. This was back in the 90's but still. . . . . . .
He must be the Buddha of photography.
 
I'm totally happy with my camera body. I concern myself firstly with light and secondly with lenses and filters.
 
Well I know I'm not advanced but all I think about is light and how I can make it work with my beginner-level camera body and my intermediate-level lens.
 
Yep, that sounds about right. Heck, I plan on getting like 4 lenses before upgrading my Rebel XS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom