What's new

Sometimes, you just get lucky

michaeledward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Your opinions and comments will be appreciated.

I'd love to tell you how carefully I composed this shot ~ which has been pretty widely praised by my friends and neighbors who have seen it ~ but the truth is, I just looked up, pointed the camera, and clicked.

This is one of the reasons why I am a fly fisherman. Trout live in very pretty areas. This photo was taken in September of 2003, in New Hampshire.

Davesmall.jpg
 
"A River Runs Through It" :D.

Lovely!
Any other there with his line flying?
How early in the morning was this?

Oh, and you are new to the forum, right?
Welcome to TPF, Michael Edward :D!!!
 
Thank you.

No, I don't have any with the line in the air. Usually, with those, I'm not quite so lucky. This shot was probably about 8:30 in the morning. We had been on the water for quite some time.

And, I am really there to fish, not to photograph. Most of our photos are taken of the fish, after it is in the net.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom