Soo... The Yankees are out!

Bettybooty said:
I'm a Met fan and being from NY I love when the Yankees lose in the post season....

i knew there was a reason i liked u. :)

So your profile says your from the South....What part?

Have you lived there your whole life, or did you relocate.....

Bettybooty said:
Have you lived there your whole life, or did you relocate.....

whole darn life, and proud of it. met my girlfriend right around the corner from where i grew up, and im thanking the lord hey-zeus christ for it everyday :hugs:

I know that feeling, I love where I live...I to met a local boy, been together almost 4 years....

Bettybooty said:
I know that feeling, I love where I live...I to met a local boy, been together almost 4 years....

well then there ya go. congrats. everybody needs a "somebody" you know? :)

I'm rootin for the ANGELS! See, I'm a Cubs fan. Every true Cubs fan wants the Cards and the White Sox to lose. The Astros are also a division opponent...so...that only leaves the ANGELS!

Considering that I'm from St. Louis - GO CARDS!!!!

18_7_29.gif

Right now their selling all these products to commemorate the last year of Busch Stadium. One item is a book about the best moments int the history of the stadium. They should've waited to make the book until after the cards win the series. :mrgreen: That will be the ultimate best moment.

Julie

bluesaphyer said:
They should've waited to make the book until after the cards win the series. :mrgreen: That will be the ultimate best moment.

Julie

Then this wouldn't be the last year in the stadium!!

Go Astros!!!!!
a-HoustonAstros.jpg

clarinetJWD said:
You mean Astros, right? :mrgreen:

Heck no :lol: Cards all the way...bluesaphyer any chance you're gonna get to go to any of the games? That would be pretty sweet!

eromallagadnama said:
Heck no :lol: Cards all the way...bluesaphyer any chance you're gonna get to go to any of the games? That would be pretty sweet!

Nope. I had tickets to game 5 of the division series. I'll have to get my money back on those. I sat on the phone for an hour this morning trying to buy world series tickets, but all I got was a busy signal, so I finally gave up. Hopefully I'll be able to win some!

Julie

That would be awesome!!! I would love to go but I bet the prices are pretty steep...and after todays game I'm just hoping we make it there....

Most reactions

Back