Sooke River Gorge in Sunlight...

Ok now I have to ask what kind of drone you are flying. That is pretty heavy equipment. It must be something more beefier than a Phantom?
Whoops... no, that image is not from the drone, the drone was a separate series. I WISH I could afford a drone that would support a DSLR & fast tele-zoom!

Ok now I have to ask what kind of drone you are flying. That is pretty heavy equipment. It must be something more beefier than a Phantom?
Whoops... no, that image is not from the drone, the drone was a separate series. I WISH I could afford a drone that would support a DSLR & fast tele-zoom!

Ah, that makes more sense then. From your wording it looked like you took that shot from the drone. Which led me to which camera because it was a better quality shot than your average drone image. Yeah you would need something at least double the size of a phantom for that.

Ah, that makes more sense then. From your wording it looked like you took that shot from the drone. Which led me to which camera because it was a better quality shot than your average drone image. Yeah you would need something at least double the size of a phantom for that.
And about 10x the cost I'm sure! :lol:

Nice one........................:)
Thanks! :)

Nice shot. I will have to try and visit that area on my next trip to the Island. (Will I need a map to find this location?)

WesternGuy

Nice shot. I will have to try and visit that area on my next trip to the Island. (Will I need a map to find this location?)

WesternGuy
Thanks!
No... search "Sooke Potholes" this is the view from the main lookout point.

WesternGuy
Thanks!
No... search "Sooke Potholes" this is the view from the main lookout point.

Thanks for the info.

WesternGuy
Let me know when you're out this way; if I'm around I can give you the $.50 guided tour!
I'm in. Won't be for a while, but I will definitely let you know.

WesternGuy

Really great shot, wow what a beautiful place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back