Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_1909.jpg

but I feel this might be what normal people like :) C&C
and yes I know its blury I took it with a cheap compact but U get the idea

Yep, I get the idea... you posted yet another blurry processed photo.

No offense, but my 3 year old does a better job than this...

I'm starting to smell a troll.

I'm very new, so I can't really offer anything. I have been following your many threads, though - and I'm curious to know - Why, if you already know the photo is blurry, are you posting this photo? What sort of advice/critique are you hoping for here? :er:

It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.

Well, you can't PP your way to a good photo. If post-processing is what you want to do, then, maybe you should look into graphic design as an art rather than photography.

It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.

:lmao:

Faster shutter proper exposure no post all these would probably equal a photo that gets comments of people saying nice, I like this one, good shot, keep it up, things like that.

whoa how the heck did u know that??!

Every image is tagged by the camera with its information, including camera, lens, and exposure information (called EXIF data).

And no, normal people do not like blurry, out of focus images (excluding creatively composed ones of course). I sure don't at least.

Faster shutter proper exposure no post all these would probably equal a photo that gets comments of people saying nice, I like this one, good shot, keep it up, things like that.
Take a look at the other pics posted by this poster and you can see why I the comments are going in the direction that they are.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2833813

I'm quite aware i'm done trying to be helpful though because obviously he's a troll because anyone else after people say no more PP on the pics they would post at least one normal photo. For now on it's hard ass tj on this kid.

I'm quite aware i'm done trying to be helpful though because obviously he's a troll because anyone else after people say no more PP on the pics they would post at least one normal photo. For now on it's hard ass tj on this kid.

Sorry, I misunderstood your previous post as standing up for him...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back