whoa how the heck did u know that??!It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.
It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.
whoa how the heck did u know that??!It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.
whoa how the heck did u know that??!It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.
Take a look at the other pics posted by this poster and you can see why I the comments are going in the direction that they are.Faster shutter proper exposure no post all these would probably equal a photo that gets comments of people saying nice, I like this one, good shot, keep it up, things like that.
Take a look at the other pics posted by this poster and you can see why I the comments are going in the direction that they are.Faster shutter proper exposure no post all these would probably equal a photo that gets comments of people saying nice, I like this one, good shot, keep it up, things like that.
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2833813
how did I get busted and im not looking for a banwhoa how the heck did u know that??!It's an out of focus picture from 2007 taken on a Canon PowerShot A350, edited with Gimp2.6.7. I'm not sure what you're looking for as far as C&C.
You got BUSTED!
And can't figgure out how?
LOL!
I'm quite aware i'm done trying to be helpful though because obviously he's a troll because anyone else after people say no more PP on the pics they would post at least one normal photo. For now on it's hard ass tj on this kid.