PhotoXopher
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 27, 2009
- Messages
- 3,472
- Reaction score
- 3
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
For one you're posting pics from 2007 that you supposedly just took based on the advice you just got 30 minutes ago.
listen im sorryyour posts are starting to take too much room in the forums.
dont get me wrong, im all for new photographers wanting to learn and wanting to get advise. You just seem to want to annoy, not listen to people and just keep doing the same ****.
If this is your means of attention, good on you.
I hope you take the time off you posted in another forum to learn about photography
listen im sorryyour posts are starting to take too much room in the forums.
dont get me wrong, im all for new photographers wanting to learn and wanting to get advise. You just seem to want to annoy, not listen to people and just keep doing the same ****.
If this is your means of attention, good on you.
I hope you take the time off you posted in another forum to learn about photography
ummmmmm none of thoselisten im sorryyour posts are starting to take too much room in the forums.
dont get me wrong, im all for new photographers wanting to learn and wanting to get advise. You just seem to want to annoy, not listen to people and just keep doing the same ****.
If this is your means of attention, good on you.
I hope you take the time off you posted in another forum to learn about photography
when you start saying "listen im sorry" theres normally something that follows, like "listen im sorry, but i just dont care what others are saying" or "listen im sorry, but i get dared every 10 minutes to post a new picture on these forums" or "listen im sorry, but i get paid everytime i answer a response to my picture thread with two words" or "listen im sorry, but IM A TROLL"
ummmmmm none of those
because it was the photo I was working on at the time nd I thought it looked good from my old oldiest colection that I have refound and working on and date should not matter if you think bout it a photo from 2009 is no better than one from 1909ummmmmm none of those
Then what on earth is your reasoning for posting pictures from 2007 and saying in the thread that you took in our opinions and advice to make the picture.
Y'all need to lay off a bit. He understands now. You're posting like he is a 40 yr old alchy on here. 16 years old man
No, you told us you listened to our advice... advice consisting of laying off the over-processing... and took a new photo that followed said advice. You're being dishonest.because it was the photo I was working on at the time nd I thought it looked good from my old oldiest colection that I have refound and working on and date should not matter if you think bout it a photo from 2009 is no better than one from 1909ummmmmm none of those
Then what on earth is your reasoning for posting pictures from 2007 and saying in the thread that you took in our opinions and advice to make the picture.
wrong post i never said it in this i did ur adviceNo, you told us you listened to our advice... advice consisting of laying off the over-processing... and took a new photo that followed said advice. You're being dishonest.because it was the photo I was working on at the time nd I thought it looked good from my old oldiest colection that I have refound and working on and date should not matter if you think bout it a photo from 2009 is no better than one from 1909Then what on earth is your reasoning for posting pictures from 2007 and saying in the thread that you took in our opinions and advice to make the picture.