Sorry I am posting so much

For one you're posting pics from 2007 that you supposedly just took based on the advice you just got 30 minutes ago.

:\ you're getting kinda annoying. There are people here that want to view other people's work, people that want C&C on their own work, and people that want to C&C. How are we supposed to do that with a whole page filled with your posts, which have already been posted on another forum. You're horribly immature and your joke's gone past the point of being amusing... well it was never amusing in the first place.

your posts are starting to take too much room in the forums.

dont get me wrong, im all for new photographers wanting to learn and wanting to get advise. You just seem to want to annoy, not listen to people and just keep doing the same ****.

If this is your means of attention, good on you.

I hope you take the time off you posted in another forum to learn about photography

dont get me wrong, im all for new photographers wanting to learn and wanting to get advise. You just seem to want to annoy, not listen to people and just keep doing the same ****.

I hope you take the time off you posted in another forum to learn about photography
listen im sorry

listen im sorry

when you start saying "listen im sorry" theres normally something that follows, like "listen im sorry, but i just dont care what others are saying" or "listen im sorry, but i get dared every 10 minutes to post a new picture on these forums" or "listen im sorry, but i get paid everytime i answer a response to my picture thread with two words" or "listen im sorry, but IM A TROLL"

listen im sorry

when you start saying "listen im sorry" theres normally something that follows, like "listen im sorry, but i just dont care what others are saying" or "listen im sorry, but i get dared every 10 minutes to post a new picture on these forums" or "listen im sorry, but i get paid everytime i answer a response to my picture thread with two words" or "listen im sorry, but IM A TROLL"
ummmmmm none of those

ummmmmm none of those

Then what on earth is your reasoning for posting pictures from 2007 and saying in the thread that you took in our opinions and advice to make the picture.
because it was the photo I was working on at the time nd I thought it looked good from my old oldiest colection that I have refound and working on and date should not matter if you think bout it a photo from 2009 is no better than one from 1909

Y'all need to lay off a bit. He understands now. You're posting like he is a 40 yr old alchy on here. 16 years old man

ummmmmm none of those

Then what on earth is your reasoning for posting pictures from 2007 and saying in the thread that you took in our opinions and advice to make the picture.
because it was the photo I was working on at the time nd I thought it looked good from my old oldiest colection that I have refound and working on and date should not matter if you think bout it a photo from 2009 is no better than one from 1909
No, you told us you listened to our advice... advice consisting of laying off the over-processing... and took a new photo that followed said advice. You're being dishonest.

No, you told us you listened to our advice... advice consisting of laying off the over-processing... and took a new photo that followed said advice. You're being dishonest.
wrong post i never said it in this i did ur advice

I had a teacher once. She was horrible, at least when I was 16 she was. And there was this kid in class who wouldn't listen. Always do whatever he wanted and she would call him out on it, of course, all the time. Infront of everyone.

"Sorry," he would say. Eventually she snapped at him, and told him that she didn't want to hear how sorry he was all the time. Instead of saying it, just don't do what he did in the first place and there would be nothing to apologize for.

And "your" is not spelled as "ur". God that irks me.

Most reactions

Back