Ecstylez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ecstylez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

My name's Mark. Just joined TPF today, hoping to learn alot and grow here :) Been a photographer for about 4 years now, love it.

Started off doing automotive, but slowly moved into model photography where I kinda settled in. Now (before it gets too cold), I'm working to get as many swimsuit shots in as possible.

Here's a few samples of stuff I've over the past couple of years :mrgreen:

001er.jpg

002wib.jpg

003kdf.jpg

004uis.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Now (before it gets too cold)
Too cold...in South Florida? Ha!
Up here, in a few months, it might get cold enough to freeze exposed skin within a few minutes.

Not sure I'm the appropriate "Welcome Wagon", since I have only been here a relative short time, myself, but I say welcome, anyway! Yes, it is already getting too chilly down here in South Florida! I have my fur coats out already!

n00b to TPF but not to photography.

Nice work.

I'm not sure how much learning you will be doing here. Compared to the masses that exist in TPF, you can probably do more teaching than learning.

thx for the warm welcome! :D

@Big Mike - lol, it'll get cold down here soon, hehe. We floridians got thin skin, 40 degrees is freezing for me, :lol:

@Mustlovedragons - thx for the welcome :) u know about this impending weather! :D

@bigtwinky - thx for the welcome :) lol, I guess with time, I'll see what i can do!

Hey, it doessss get really cold here okay! Especially since this global warming nonsense. -.-

Welcomeee!! I'm in Aventura atm but I'm more familiar w/ the SW Area like bird rd. and shxt. :D

Your photos are nice as hell and you def have style!
P.S. you should lend me some models ;DD
I'm serious, lol. take care!
Hope to see more of you stuff around :)

Hey, it doessss get really cold here okay! Especially since this global warming nonsense. -.-

Welcomeee!! I'm in Aventura atm but I'm more familiar w/ the SW Area like bird rd. and shxt. :D

Your photos are nice as hell and you def have style!
P.S. you should lend me some models ;DD
I'm serious, lol. take care!
Hope to see more of you stuff around :)

^ lol. Thank you :mrgreen: We have mixers here at the studio that I frequent sometimes, and a lot of the models that I shoot from time to time usually come thru, i'll pass you the info the next time we put one together

sweeeet you're so nice :D lol

What are mixers? Lol. -.- are those the events where there are models and photogs are invited to come shoot them? lol, idk. -.-'

Hey, welcome to TPF! Hope you stick around. We can always use new members.

What's "cold" in South Florida? 60 degrees? 58 degrees?

i remember last December was 32 in whOrlando but..Miami I think it's like the 50s and 40s which is quite colder than 80s and 90s. hmphh!:p

I never let my thermostat get below 77 and that's only for my husband's sake. If It gets below 80, inside or out, I have to wear a coat because I shiver so bad from being cold that I get muscle spasms, lol...so, for me "cold" is anything under 0!

Most reactions

Back