Spider identification

Miladymimi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Since some of you enjoy spiders and I really don't, is there anyone here who can help me identify this spider. My grandson is quite taken with these creepy crawlies and I'm helping him. Thanks in advance.

IMG_4590as.jpg

IMG_4584as.jpg

Not sure but you should kill it with fire :D

Don't kill your spider bros!

I'm not a huge fan of spiders myself, but I do try to coexist with them as best as possible...they eat lots of nasties that I hate even more then spiders.

I'm not an expert on spiders, but that looks like it could be an plain looking orb weaver or wolf spider. It'd be easier if the web was shown.

No worries, as long as he stays outside and doesn't eat anyone he shouldn't, Ralph will continue to breath, if spiders breath, I'm not really sure, anyway I won't evoke the giant shoe to his ugly self. I hate spiders, but know they serve a purpose and try to get along. However if he comes through the door or gets on me while I'm outside, all bets are off and his days are numbered. Under those circumstances fire is an option. :-D

Thanks for the help, I'll check more images on line and see if I can find something that matches our creepy critter using your suggestions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back