Spillover from the highjack thread

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
We can't reply to posts properly there, so I'll make a new post.
Hertz van Rental said:
What's the easiest way to get a duvet cover on?
Lob the duvet over the banisters on the landing. Turn the cover inside-out and put your hands in the bottom two corners and hold onto them. Grab two corners of the duvet then hang it all over the stairs and give it a good jiggle. Because you're holding the two corners and it is inside out the cover should roll down and almost be on properly. Spin the duvet around so now it is hanging the other way. Grab the two top corners (where the opening is) and pull them to their corresponding corners on the duvet. Hold the lot together with a corner in each hand (just the two corners where the opening is) and give it a jiggle again. It should all be inside properly now.

Tomorrow, how to hoover the stairs.

I just crawl inside the cover then stand up, grab the duvet and pull it inside with me, hold the corners out...then I reach around to the outside and hold the top corners of both the cover & duvet...slide out and give it a shake to even it out.

It may not be the easiest but it sure is fun.

b.t.w. I had no idea what a duvet was until my girlfriend moved in. I always has a quilt.

Heres an easy one.

Turn the duvet cover inside out, take the corners, and the corners at the end of the duvet and mate them up, then flip the cover right side out, holding the corners and voila, duvet cover on duvet!

Like a comforter. A big fluffy quilt sort of.

Karalee said:
Heres an easy one.

Turn the duvet cover inside out, take the corners, and the corners at the end of the duvet and mate them up, then flip the cover right side out, holding the corners and voila, duvet cover on duvet!

Yeah thats the way I do mine too.

We call em doonas here

Just for the record, I don't like duvets. I even bought little thingys to keep the comforter in place inside the duvet but i find it to be a pain. I must prefer a comforter.

I feel better now that I got that off my chest.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back