Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 9, 2012 #1 I kinda like it. I only wish it was slightly more in focus, I think I moved a bit after pushing the shutter. Can't stand using a tripod. Thoughts?
I kinda like it. I only wish it was slightly more in focus, I think I moved a bit after pushing the shutter. Can't stand using a tripod. Thoughts?
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2012 #2 Interesting...like the center color...maybe could be sharper. Great work
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, I think I might go out and try again, but with a tripod.