What's new

Squirrel Portrait ('nother repost)

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
21,167
Reaction score
110
Location
North Central Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another really old one...unfortunately, I no longer have the full size of this, or the other repost I posted. :S

SaycheeseEdit.jpg
 
everyone say it with me...


awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 
cute .... but .. scary.. lokks like going to attack ;:)
 
Thats a cool shot. Looks like he has a bit of a smile on.
 
Is it sad that I remember this from when it was originally posted?! And then your av (or one from that series) for a while too! Still love this shot!
 
Too cute. Great capture, I love the perfect DOF.
 
Nice, I would be running if I saw that look in the view finder though :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom