Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Saint Michael's Mount, in Cornwall (UK), is a beautiful and extremely photogenic island, and one that contrarily to its more famous French homonym gets completely isolated at high tide. While normally photographed with its iconic causeway from close, I also love to portray it from the distance, like here. 91 seconds of exposure at sunrise with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

X1D1_01086.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Lovely light and beautifully composed.

Great exposure =]

Lovely image.

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed it! :)

I did and Cornwall is a part of the country I really need to visit.

Cornwall is all beautiful, one of my all-time favourite destinations! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Yeah, I got a motorhome last year and got a few trips in just to get used to it and the ins and outs of sites etc. We didn't travel that far until we achieved this.

My intention was to, this year, travel a bit further and do the west coast of Scotland and next year maybe venture down to Wales and Cornwall. Covid has gone a great way to scuppering them plans, for now anyhow. :)

Cornwall is all beautiful, one of my all-time favourite destinations! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Yeah, I got a motorhome last year and got a few trips in just to get used to it and the ins and outs of sites etc. We didn't travel that far until we achieved this.

My intention was to, this year, travel a bit further and do the west coast of Scotland and next year maybe venture down to Wales and Cornwall. Covid has gone a great way to scuppering them plans, for now anyhow. :)

A motorhome sounds like a great idea, not only you'll be able to stay wherever you like but you'll also be out of hotels (good both for staying away from possible Covid troubles, and in case hotels will decide to close after you booked them, and so on). Hope you'll be able to enjoy your trips to Scotland, Wales & Cornwall soon, all are really beautiful! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri

A motorhome sounds like a great idea, not only you'll be able to stay wherever you like but you'll also be out of hotels (good both for staying away from possible Covid troubles, and in case hotels will decide to close after you booked them, and so on). Hope you'll be able to enjoy your trips to Scotland, Wales & Cornwall soon, all are really beautiful! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Yeah cheers. I have a wee generator as well so I'm not tied necessarily to sites either.

Vieri

Best regards,

Vieri

Yeah cheers. I have a wee generator as well so I'm not tied necessarily to sites either.

Enjoy! :) The weather here in center Italy is terrible these days, rainy and cold (relatively), so it doesn't really inspire to go out and do photography...

Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri

Best regards,

Vieri

Enjoy! :) The weather here in center Italy is terrible these days, rainy and cold (relatively), so it doesn't really inspire to go out and do photography...

Best regards,

Vieri

Well, I live in Scotland so I know all about the weather :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back