Stable variations

highbred3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I tried a few variations on my one of the images i posted yesterday... I took LaFoto's advice on trying to get rid of some of the sky space up at the top of the image, but i didn't want to crop it, so i tried some variations on the image to push that area back and bring the character of the stable out instead. What do you think? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Orignal:

pa2.jpg

Variation 1:

pa2_2.jpg

Variation 2:

pa2_3.jpg

Thanks!

1 works best for me. With the deep red and blue of the sky together, along with the nice lines. :thumbup: I find it very appealing.

i really, really like your first variation...
the fact that you can see the wood grain is awesome!

#1 :thumbsup:
wish the top wasn't cut off..
nice shot :D

Since the top is cut off, my suggestion was to crop off the sky bit and let the photo start with the window frame, but that is only my idea. Of these variations, I like the second, since the wood grain shows so much more.

Thanks everyone... Yeah i here what you are saying about the crop, and when I shot, I just missed the top of the roof, that is as far up as it goes... I wish i had the top too! I will have to try the crop tonight when i go home to play, I just tried it, looked pretty good i thought. But i still don't know which one I like

Most reactions

Back