What's new

Starting out - advice?

danikamilne

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hola Shutter Bugs!

I'm just getting into the DSLR world, and I was hoping to get some general advice and pointers on my photos / composition / camera settings. I'll include some shots from both my Kodak Z712 and my new baby, my Nikon D90. I appreciate any help! :)

DSC_0041.jpg

My critter, shot on my D90.

DSC_0033.jpg

Critter, again on the D90.

DroughtinCamouflagePants-DanikaFry-.jpg

Kodak.

NewBeginning-DanikaFry-MountBata-1.jpg

Kodak.

TheSpiceofLife-DanikaFry-LombokI-2.jpg

Kodak.


RiceFireandWater-DanikaFry-SidemanB.jpg

Kodak.

Transformations-DanikaFry-GiliIslan.jpg

Kodak.

11.jpg

Kodak.

Cheers!
 
If you hadn't told me otherwise, I would've guessed most of the Kodak shots were from the D90 and the D90 shots were from the Kodak.

Where did you take these?
 
I loved my kodak, but unfortunately it broke ... I had enough experience with it that the shots came out beautifully. I'm just getting to know the D90, I've only had it for a month.

All of the Kodak shots were taken in Lombok and Bali, Indonesia, Summer 2008. That camera took quite a beating on that trip with me ... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom