Stepping outside my box.

Granddad

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a shoot for a young lady a couple of weeks ago and just got round to processing. As this was a free shoot I felt free to play around in post. Presets in Lightroom were used and then sliders were adjusted to give it a colourised sepia look. I then put it into Portrait Professional and adjusted a few more sliders.

Because of the pose she adopted of leaning towards the camera for this shot I decided that the use of heavy vignetting (which I VERY rarely use) would make it look as though she were being looked at through a round window. I also used much more skin smoothing etc that I would normally use with the deliberate intent of making her look "doll like".

C&C are very welcome.

$Tori_4552_pp.jpg

I like it a lot, cannot compare with your usual work but she makes a lovely porcelain doll.

Definitely a departure from your usual work, but nicely executed regardless. I'm not 100% sure about the sepia, but I don't have access to a calibrated monitor at the moment, so I can't say for sure. I would suggest a little more work on her skin; the smoothing seems somewhat uneven in that the image right side is very smooth and porcelain-like, while the left, especially in the chin area still retains some texture.

Nice job :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back