What's new

Still Alive & Well ...

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spring Mountains Morning:
780-spring-mountains-r7528.jpg

Just a short note to let a few know that I'm still alive and well.

-
 
Nice to see you again. Hope you're doing ok. I can see your photos are still amazing :)
 
abraxas!! Great to see you again and a stunning image as always.
 
oh god exceptional photography, the colours in it are amazin!
 
Thanks everyone. It's nice to be missed. But that don't happen unless you leave, so I'll leave with this, ...

Hardcore Mojave
768-cdlake-rc3078-v3.jpg


See you all in a month or two, or three or somewhere ...

-
 
Liked the color change of the mountains in the first one. Of course the second one is great too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom