Stonehenge

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know there probably isn't a living soul who hasn't seen a million pictures of this but this was the first time I had seen it and wanted to share this pic.

The place is awsome! Very imposing :hail: It's a shame that yon can't get to touch the stones any more. The nearest you can get to them is about 30 feet and this pic doesn't do the size of the stones justice (they are about 20foot tall). The structure is around 5,000 years old.

stonehenge.jpg

C&C Welcome.

Mohain

Wow. Your treatment make this photo of a much photographed place quite, quite unique! I really like what you are doing with your photos afterwards to enhance their effect!!! This one here is no exception at all.

LaFoto said:
I really like what you are doing with your photos afterwards to enhance their effect!!!

Thanks LaFoto. I was always more of a darkroom man rather than a camera man. PS is now my darkrom :)

Wow! What a great picture!
I was in Stonehenge 10 years ago as a student but didn't want to spend the money to get in... so I stayed outside on the road to look at it.. I wish I could go back there and get in ...

I wonder how you achieved this special look of you picture...

Very, very, very good. probably one of the best shots I've ever seen of Stonehenge

one of the better shots of stonehenge i'v ever seen...... superb atmosphere and light mohain, cracking shot :thumbup:

Awesome shot man, I love the treatment. Definately a unique shot of the place.

Most reactions

Back