What's new

Storming Response

TransportJockey

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
113
Reaction score
18
Location
NM/TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

Took this last tour while we were on storm watch for a supercell under a tornado watch. Hand holding with a semi-long exposure. Not too happy with it, but I didn't have my tripod with me that shift.
 
I think you could go a bit more aggressive with the sharpening.
Apart from that, a hand-held lightning grab of this quality is impressive.
 
I think you could go a bit more aggressive with the sharpening.
Apart from that, a hand-held lightning grab of this quality is impressive.
This is near straight from the camera. A little tweaking of settings in lightroom to adjust the exposure somewhat... I'll look at trying to sharpen it though, as it was taken in RAW I have the full file around. Thank you though!
 


Been playing with it in Lightroom a little. What do ya'll think of this version?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom