What's new

Straight out of the box shots with my new T2i. C&C wanted.

Here we go
popcornEmoticon.gif
 
Hmm...I vote no dirty face, unless its a baby covered in birthday cake. But I am already drawn into this conversation.
:popcorn:
 
MY popcorn, i might add. There was no discussion of sharing! :er:
 
lmao, you guys are so funny. (Bitter Jeweler & Noonz):hug::

i would clean up those blue veins he's got on his face. :\
 
I don't care for "kids with dirty faces" shots.

Thats why I never get nice pictures of my kids, they have a penchant for drooling and rubbing everything on their faces. Jerks.

:lmao:
either that or they choose just that minute to get giggle fits.. burp... make faces... make faces and make faces.
 
lmao, you guys are so funny. (Bitter Jeweler & Noonz):hug::

i would clean up those blue veins he's got on his face. :\

Those aren't blue veins, he was playing with a blue marker and got a little on his face.

Anyone else actually have advice on what I could do to make the composition better and/or adjustments I could make to come up with better results?
 
all in all, they're adorable shots but i think composure is lacking and the perspective is a little too high to me.
 
Not really constructive criticism. Care to try again?

It is constructive.

Wow, you're gonna be a fun one.

Criticism yes, constructive no.

I think its very much constructive.... I share his sentiments.

The food, I'm guessing ketchup or pissketty sauce, ruin the shots for me.

If you are trolling for a compliment on your son, I'd be glad to give it to you... He's a good looking boy. But this isn't a "compliment my kid" forum... its a photography forum... And the truth of the matter here is, the subject in your photos has food all over his face. Its the first thing I saw in the first picture... and the second, and the thrid, and the .... Its like going being on a first date with a georgous woman, and she farts during the appitizer.
 
all in all, they're adorable shots but i think composure is lacking and the perspective is a little too high to me.

That's the type of CC I am looking for. Thank you.
 
all in all, they're adorable shots but i think composure is lacking and the perspective is a little too high to me.

That's the type of CC I am looking for. Thank you.

I respectfully disagree with rj... I think the compsure and perspective are both great. You got down to, and in some of the shots below, his level... that exactly what you should be doing with children. There are a few of the shots that are a little too "on-center" for me, but I can look past that because you didn't do that in most of them.... Honeslty, my biggest problem with those shots is the food all over the face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom