Straight out of the box shots with my new T2i. C&C wanted.

Jeff,
TPF Eats Its Young...

In a world where no kid under age nine has access to either food, crayons,ink pens, or markers, photos of kids feature perfectly-combed hair, sparkling smiles, pressed clothes,clean faces, no skinned knees, no zits, straight,gleaming white teeth, angelic skin, perfectly coordinated shoes+top+pants or skirt (as gender-appropriate), no drool marks, and no spilled food stains. WTF were you thinking shooting photos of your kid with a bit of marker on his eye/forehead area and with some residual food on his cheeks? I mean, crap, are you letting your kid out of his plastic bubble, and actually FEEDING him food and letting him play with crayons??? What kind of dad are you???

:lol:

Sarcasm FTW.

That's the type of CC I am looking for. Thank you.
If you already know why "type" of C&C you want, why bother asking? Say you want people to say your kid's adorable and move on.:er:

Please refer to post # 32 for examples of the type of CC I was expecting to see. Your opinion on me is absolutely, 100% wrong. Please move on.

Jeff,
TPF Eats Its Young...

In a world where no kid under age nine has access to either food, crayons,ink pens, or markers, photos of kids feature perfectly-combed hair, sparkling smiles, pressed clothes,clean faces, no skinned knees, no zits, straight,gleaming white teeth, angelic skin, perfectly coordinated shoes+top+pants or skirt (as gender-appropriate), no drool marks, and no spilled food stains. WTF were you thinking shooting photos of your kid with a bit of marker on his eye/forehead area and with some residual food on his cheeks? I mean, crap, are you letting your kid out of his plastic bubble, and actually FEEDING him food and letting him play with crayons??? What kind of dad are you???

I do all those things with my children, but we also utilize these (even more so before I take photos):

Wipes: Clean n Go Wipes at The Pampers Shop

These were not photos of him drawing or eating food, in which case the dirty face would have been accepted if not encouraged by added to the overall character of the photo. These were shots of him outside playing, making the stained face all the more out of place and distracting.

Just trying to add some "constructive" to the "criticism".

p!nK

Again, you people are beating a dead horse over and over and over. Let it go and move on.

We don't stop til that horse becomes a hamburger.
And yeah, when you get more familiarized with the T2i post some shots you actually put effort in and we'll be glad to C&C it. :)

We don't stop til that horse becomes a hamburger.
And yeah, when you get more familiarized with the T2i post some shots you actually put effort in and we'll be glad to C&C it. :)

Big internet talker.

Even the most impromptu photo can use some constructive criticism. Clearly you, specifically, are not capable of providing that so, again, please move on.

Also it's illegal to kill and eat horse in the US. :lol:

Lmao, big internet talker. Yeah okay. Funny shxt. I'd say the same thing to somebody in my face.
I can't give you the C&C you want, but I could give you C&C. :)
But I'd rather critique something you put effort in taking rather than impromptu, ydig?
Jeez, that wasn't even a sarcastic post, except for the joke.

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF! I dont really have much to add but I do like the idea you had #5, I would try that shot again with eye contact and more of the boys body in the frame.

Lmao, big internet talker. Yeah okay. Funny shxt. I'd say the same thing to somebody in my face.
I can't give you the C&C you want, but I could give you C&C. :)
But I'd rather critique something you put effort in taking rather than impromptu, ydig?
Jeez, that wasn't even a sarcastic post, except for the joke.

You show every sign of a keyboard warrior, the evidence is in your numerous wannabe hard ass posts. Please move on.

Welcome to TPF! I dont really have much to add but I do like the idea you had #5, I would try that shot again with eye contact and more of the boys body in the frame.

Ah refreshing, someone with some real constructive feedback. I will definitely try that the next time I go out with the kiddo.

Sbuxo is the regular ball of fire huh? :gun:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back