bunny99123 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 24, 2012 Messages 771 Reaction score 110 Location Sherwood, AR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2012 #16 I like it as it is. The tractor is noticeable, yet the envirnoment is beautiful. Good Job
E EDL No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 697 Reaction score 53 Location Western Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2012 #17 I like the original just as it is too. Don't understand what you mean by "crooked light"??
MK3Brent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,173 Reaction score 299 Location Eastern NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 I believe, given the darkness of the photo... the eye is lead to see the scene as crooked, since the only light is making a non horizontal edge. I appreciate the input, everyone.
I believe, given the darkness of the photo... the eye is lead to see the scene as crooked, since the only light is making a non horizontal edge. I appreciate the input, everyone.