Strange Angles in City

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well we finally had the tiniest bit of sun today so I took some pictures.
But I decided to have some fun and not look at what I was taking a picture of and well I'm pretty impressed with what I came up with. These three pics were all taken without looking through the viewfinder/screen.

#1 Mercure Hotel
PICT3820.jpg

I can't beleive this photo isn't more wonky!

PICT3822.jpg

PICT3824.jpg

This one's my favourite - though I'm not sure why. I just like it.

This is a fun idea, Meysha, and it is sometimes so surprising to see the outcome, right? I did a series (dangerous!!!!) that I might call "in passing"... shooting while driving my car (I have done so now, so noooo reason for any of you to do after me! Almost like they say in "Brainiac" - anyone knows that programme?). Some of the photos I took without ever looking were such a (nice) surprise :).

Photogal...for wonky...think leaning tower of pisa :)

Nice photo's too by the way I like the last two they are pretty cool shapes!

Yeah that building is the weirdest building I've ever seen. It's like two buildings in one. Like 2 squares but they've offset one by 90degrees. So there's huge corners jutting out a couple of floors up. I'll have to take a bigger pic and post it tomorrow.

i love this stuff - the not knowing what you've got till until you see it on the computer. some of my best pics have come from doing exactly what you did. you ever just set the shutter slow and shot while riding at night or simply spinning around? :crazy: yeah, im a nut!

i like your subjects, the tilt and awesome sky a lot! :thumbup: :thumbup:

i wonder if a thread devoted to this type photography would catch on in the "photo themes" section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back