Strays in Old San Juan...

ChiPhotog6865

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife and I spent some time in Old San Juan this past November after a cruise and we were drawn to the stray dogs and cats wandering around.. these were two very friendly ones we came across..

IMG_4895 by tpadul, on Flickr

IMG_4992 by tpadul, on Flickr

LOL!! Actually it was wandering around in the streets and seemed to be following us. If it still did belong to somebody it was pretty beat up, it had a very crusty and sore left eye and they must not take very good care of it anymore since they were just letting it wander around town.

I do think the dog may be a stray. He does appear to be feeling a little "blue".
Tough crowd here this morning. All just in good fun:winksexy:

Last edited:
I do think I dog may be a stray. He does appear to be feeling a little "blue".

Is that a blue-tick hound?

Actually, I like both of them.

I do think I dog may be a stray. He does appear to be feeling a little "blue".

Can you fix the blue hue in that photo by any chance?? I tried in LR3 but didn't have much luck.. the sun was setting and the lighting was kind of off, I didn't use a flash and got down to compose the shot quickly before he moved from that pose and I noticed the blue hue in the photo, If you can fix it I would love to see the results!!

15976720573_5e4a72f965_c-fix_zpsnpvdrupo.jpg

I'm not a surgeon in post, but this might be a little better. I also straightened it a bit.

Last edited:
Nice Ron!
I looked at the brick wall on the right side of the frame and thought it also needed straightened?

thanks!!! Both look good!! And the street was one of those sloped hills in Old San Juan,

Parallels fixed
15976720573_5e4a72f965_c-fix_zpsnpvdrupo-fix_zpsy0dzi8sb.jpg

Most reactions

Back