Stripes

DanOstergren

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
I saw this wall by my friend's apartment and the stripes reminded me of a tank top that I got from the army surplus store in Portland. So I photographed them together. Not the most original idea, but I'm still happy with it. Lighting is all natural.

christopher_by_danostergren-d6ga1pp.jpg

Granddad

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It works. :)

...And there's another vision trick/optical illusion, as you scroll (up and) down and look at his tank top it appears to flicker. ...Or is that just a combination of my eyes and senile dementia?

OP
DanOstergren

DanOstergren

Reaction score
It works. :)

...And there's another vision trick/optical illusion, as you scroll (up and) down and look at his tank top it appears to flicker. ...Or is that just a combination of my eyes and senile dementia?
My vote is for senile dementia. ;]

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice Dan, I like this one a lot, my only MINOR niggle is that I wish he was looking toward the empty space in the frame as opposed to away from it.

OP
DanOstergren

DanOstergren

Reaction score
Nice Dan, I like this one a lot, my only MINOR niggle is that I wish he was looking toward the empty space in the frame as opposed to away from it.
Thats a detail I never thought about. I was having him look that way because I preferred the way the light looked on his face when looking that direction, but it would have been a good idea to just make it so he was in the left side of the frame instead of the right. Thanks!

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics