What's new

student photographer in new york

Oh cool, so you blatantly lied in the first post you made?

Well, that's a great start eh?

I thought the site design was bland, and poorly done. And I thought that the photos were decent snapshots at best.

Also, amazin' fotoz plz.
 
Blatantly lied; that's a bit of hyperbole given the situation.

As to the OP and their friend, the site could do with a bit of punch up, however I like the simplicity of the design. Really the only mandatory thing I would change is putting the photographs in-line with the current page, instead of opening a new window.

As to the content, I like quite a bit of all the categories. Some soft focus on a few of your subjects but doesn't take away from the appreciation of the subject matter. There are some "careless" shots that seem fired off, but then its often easy to be a critic when our own work is shielded from rebuke.

Keep on trucking, you've got some good work in there.
 
All except one are sharp enough for me, and I'm picky. Whether they were snaps or were set up doesn't matter to me, either. I certainly like the content, and I like the colors in all of them, especially the one with the girl roasting the marshmallow. Last, but not least, washed out highlights were nearly nil. It's almost as if they were taken with film. Very well done for a student.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom