Study music?? DAMN RIGHT!!!

bnz506

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My brain is sooo toast from studying I just needed a break, so I thought id share with you whats playing right now as I study...

img0315qx9.jpg

MICHAEL JACKSON!!! THATS RIGHT!!! I havent listen to his music in soo freaking long its refreshing. Its a shame what he has become.

lolz

Billie Jean is not my lover
She's just a girl who claims that I am the one
But the kid is not my son
She says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

Im studying for Anatomy and physiology 2 the endocrine and reproductive systems.

Reproductive isnt bad, pretty easy actually but the endocrine system has so much information its hard to get it all in. I just got done with my lab final today which was a breeze and only required a small amount study time.

Before I started studying I actually filled out my application and wrote an essay for our school newspaper for next fall and spring that should be fun.

Im also helping out with the Veterans club they have a poster display thing going on at the school next week. Also trying to think of how Im going to write an article for the school paper about the Veterans club trip to Washington at the end of the month for Memorial Day, hope it gets published (I will be doing my own photography too yay!)

Ive been doing that all day since I finished my Lab final so my brain just feels tired.

I think ive been on break for like 2 hours now I should probably get back to work.

Personally, I'd rather you put St. Anger on...

I only listen to hard music right before the exam to zone out everyone and calm my nerves.

I only listen to hard music right before the exam to zone out everyone and calm my nerves.

St. Anger counts as hard music? If you're into metallica, go for master of puppets or their self-titled album. They're my favorites of their stuff -- which i've actually moved away from.

Good luck with that anatomy stuff... i could never quite latch on to it.

Its much harder Michael Jackson no doubt heh but Kill 'em all is my favorite Metallica album by far there is not one song I dont like in it.
(had to delete as much music off my laptop HD as I could because I need space for picture editing)
usethisrq0.jpg

Anatomy and Physiology...fun stuff. I had A&P I and II 2 years ago in college. I am so glad I am done with finals and school for a few months. It was me stressing 2 weeks ago about finals and my toasted brain. Now I sit here like a bump on a log babbling away...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back